Cost and Funding Source
- Estimated cost of building: $114 million including design and construction cost
- Building Funding Sources: Bond funds and anchor donations from Jim Sorenson and Robert and Lynette Gay
Design and Architecture Team
- Architect: MHTN Architect, Yazdani Studio of Cannon Design
- Contractor: Okland Construction
- Construction starting: June 2022
- Scheduled completion: June 2024
- Estimated building opening: August 2024
- Total square footage: 284,808
- Number of resident beds: 775
- Resident room occupancy and square footage:
- 8-bedroom apartments (12 units): Type A: 2, 100 sq. ft. Type B: 2,200 sq. ft.
- 4-bedroom apartments (30 units): 1,050 sq. ft.
- Doubles (140 units): 180 sq. ft.
- Singles (69 units): 110 sq. ft.
- Pod Studios (211 units): 80 sq. ft. 11 pod communities with approximately 2,100 sq. ft of shared community space
- Square footage of Forum Area: Approximately 11,000 sq. ft.
- Square footage of Center for Business, Health, and Prosperity: Approximately 10,000 sq. ft.
- Square footage of Sorenson Impact Center: Approximately 10,000 sq. ft.